The Ball Photographers are a small group of young photographers who provide portraiture and general reportage services to formal balls, parties, award ceremonies and other events across the UK. We feel we are different to other companies offering similar services in several ways:
- All the photographers are experienced professionals who also work in fields such as wedding, landscape, or music photography. They are able to bring skills from these areas to get the best coverage of your event
- Our portraiture is professional, modern and individually suited to the people being photographed. We don't use a single fixed pose for each photograph, but instead take time to get the best from any situation. We're happy to spend time getting a shot we're happy with and that your guests will love
- We're flexible and adaptable to your needs. We take great satisfaction in covering each event differently to the last
- Unlike some operators, we don't just subcontract jobs out. Wherever possible we cover events entirely ourselves. Where it is necessary to employ assistants, at least one of the founding members of The Ball Photographers will be shooting at your event to ensure our coverage meets our high quality standards
- Easy online ordering, with prints provided by a lab regularly praised as the best in the UK, means that your guests get top-quality prints with the minimum of fuss
All this makes us think that we can reasonably claim to offer the best ball, party and event photography service in the UK. Why not give us a try? Follow this link to get in touch and discuss your requirements.Our history
The founding members of The Ball Photographers are Robert Hollingworth, Tom Vincent and David Stewart. Click here to find out more about them. Robert and Tom met as students at the University of Bath where they were both photographers, and later photo editors, for the student paper. It wasn't long before they started taking photos together at University and Students' Union functions, all the while developing their skills in other areas of photography.
In 2005 Robert and Tom started covering events in a professional capacity as "RHTV Photography". In 2006 they had their best year to date, gaining many new clients and significantly increasing turnover. 2006 also saw David Stewart joining the team, prompting the launch of this website and a rebranding as "The Ball Photographers" in late 2006. Their goal for 2007 is to double the number of balls and events they photograph while still maintaining their high quality of service and the personal touch that marks them out from their competitors.